A Self-Assessment is the process of understanding how much income tax an individual has to pay. It is calculated using a report of how much profit (or loss) you have made in that period. It can be a complicated and time-consuming process for most, especially while trying to run a business.
At OCM Accounting we will:
· Prepare your tax return
· Check all sections of the tax return
· send a draft of your annual accounts so you are happy with all the information given
· send a draft of the tax return and calculations ready for finalising
· After Approval we will submit electronically to HMRC
· Deal with HMRC on your behalf